INVESTING SHOULD BE EASY
When you partner with The Capital, you become part of the family. It is important to us that each of our investments with you are profitable and we maximize returns. On each project, we share the risk and the reward.
Whether you are a seasoned investor or looking at purchasing your first income property in Calgary, you can be confident that we know this business inside and out. For each investment option, you will receive the following value:
- Locate the right investment property(s).
- Run the financial analysis to determine income, profitability and cash flow.
- Coordinate a team of legal, finance and real estate professionals to negotiate the best terms.
- Complete (renovation/development) projects within predetermined budgets and timelines.
- Manage each property and coordinate maintenance and repairs (rental investments).
- Report on financials and operations on a recurring schedule.
- Plan and execute an exit strategy for optimal return on the investment based on your needs and goals.
During our first meeting, we will provide you with an investor package that details each type of investment (listed below) and how partnering with us works. After filling out the intake form, you will hear from us on the next steps.
Also known as a rental investment property. This is long-term (5+ years) and requires capital up-front for down-payment + improvements, if needed. Solid returns are expected over time.
This is a short-term Investment (6 months or less), focused on a renovation that increases the property’s value. This requires capital up-front for down-payment + improvements. Quick returns are expected.
This medium-term investment (6-18 months) is based on the sale of a newly constructed building(s). This requires capital up-front for down-payment + development costs. Significant returns are expected.
SCHEDULE A VIEWING
INVEST IN REAL ESTATE
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT