Thank you for taking the time to look over our move-out checklist and cleaning guide. We want to make sure your move goes as smooth as possible! Here are 5 things we need you to do before you move out:
1. Provide written notice at least 60 days prior to the end of your lease. You can do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Pack and remove all of your belongings and dispose of all garbage (do not leave garbage or furniture beside or around bins).
3. Clean, Clean, Clean! Please download and reference our Cleaning Guide below so you understand our expectations and how your unit should look!
4. Schedule your move-out inspection by e-mailing email@example.com.
5. Change your address or forward your mail. The Capital or the new tenants are not responsible for your mail.
Calgary Property Management
At the time of your move-out inspection, your unit should be empty and clean. Please be prepared to return all original and copied keys at this time.
This 5 item checklist above needs to be completed PRIOR to your move-out inspection. Any and all repairs, repainting, trash removal, cleaning, and/or any other expenses that are attributed to restoring your home to its condition prior to your tenancy will be deducted from your Security Deposit.
If additional money is needed to restore the unit, The Capital will send you a detailed invoice. Your Security Deposit and/or a report of expenses will be provided within 10 days of your move-out inspection.
Please remember to deliver your home in the same condition as the day you moved in, by reviewing our Cleaning Guide. This will ensure you receive your damage deposit in full.
Good luck with your move.
If there is a fire, call 911.
If you smell gas, call the ATCO Emergency Line: 1-800-511-3447.
If there is a major break in a water pipe (water spraying everywhere) please attempt to shut off the main water shut off and then call 311 and ask for an emergency water crew and then call The Capital: 587.774.8949.
For any other urgent maintenance concerns (Plumbing is leaking, water is backing up or not draining, no or limited heat, no hot water) call The Capital: 587.774.8949.
For all non-emergency maintenance requests, Click here to fill out our maintenance request form.
INVEST IN REAL ESTATE
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT